Elsevier s Canadian Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX RN Examination E Book
|Title||:||Elsevier s Canadian Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX RN Examination E Book|
|Author||:||Linda Anne Silvestri
|Number of Pages||:||1168 pages|
Download Read Online
Prepare for success on the NCLEX-RN® exam with the review book written for Canadian nursing students! Elsevier’s Canadian Comprehensive Review for the NCLEX-RN® Examination, 2nd Edition provides everything you need to prepare for the NCLEX® exam — complete content review and more than 5,000 NCLEX examination-style questions in the book and online. Proving that not all NCLEX exam review books are the same, only this book includes the kinds of questions that consistently test the critical thinking skills needed to pass today's NCLEX exam. In addition, all answers include detailed rationales and test-taking strategies with tips on how to best approach each question. From Canadian editors Patricia Bradley and Karin Page-Cutrara, and NCLEX review experts Linda Anne Silvestri and Angela Silvestri, this edition integrates Canadian approaches to nursing, making this the only comprehensive review text written from a fully Canadian perspective. It’s THE book of choice for NCLEX preparation!
- More than 5,000 practice questions in the text and online offer ample testing practice.
- UNIQUE! Detailed test-taking strategy and rationale is included for each question, offering clues for analyzing and uncovering the correct answer option.
- UNIQUE! Priority Nursing Action boxes provide information about the steps you will take in clinical situations requiring clinical judgement and prioritization.
- UNIQUE! Pyramid Points icons indicate important information, identifying content that typically appears on the NCLEX-RN® examination.
- UNIQUE! Pyramid Alerts appear in red text and highlight important nursing concepts.
- UNIQUE! Priority Concepts — two in each chapter — discuss important content and nursing interventions.
- New graduate’s perspective is offered on how to prepare for the NCLEX-RN, in addition to nonacademic preparation, the CAT format, and test-taking strategies.
- Mnemonics are included to help you remember important information.
- 75-question comprehensive exam covers all content areas in the book in the same percentages that they are covered on the actual NCLEX-RN test plan.
- Practice questions on delegation, prioritization, and triage/disaster management emphasize these areas on the NCLEX exam.
- Companion Evolve website provides 25 new Next Generation NCLEX® (NGN)-style questions plus all alternate item format questions including multiple response, prioritizing (ordered response), fill-in-the-blank, figure/illustration (hot spot), chart/exhibit, video, and audio questions.
- Question categories on Evolve are organized by cognitive level, client needs area, integrated process, and content area, allowing completely customizable exams or study sessions.
- UNIQUE! Audio review summaries on Evolve cover pharmacology, acid-base balance, and fluids and electrolytes.